We are still the same reputable non-profit credit counseling agency that has been helping people with their debt since 1968. We’ve undergone a name change and we’re now known as Advantage Credit Counseling Service. We also have a new website at:
EDUCATING OUR CONSUMERS
CCCS of Western PA is passionate about educating consumers regarding wise money and the responsible use of credit. The agency educates and assists thousands of consumers each year with free credit counseling, an excellent debt management program, and various community education programs.
Our Agency also provides Pre-Filing Bankruptcy Counseling and Pre-Discharge Bankruptcy Education classes in compliance with the bankruptcy code and we are able to issue certificates for both of those services.
GET HELP FROM CERTIFIED COUNSELORS
The agency has been deemed a certified housing counseling agency by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) and is approved by the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency to conduct non-profit housing counseling under its Homeowner’s Emergency Mortgage Assistance Program.
The Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Western Pennsylvania is a long time member of the National Foundation for Credit Counseling (NFCC), Better Business Bureau of Western PA (BBB), and the Council on Accreditation (COA).
There are many reasons why you should choose CCCS of Western PA! Here are Just a few:
- Credit Counseling is 100% free and completely confidential. Work with certified and trained credit counselors.
- Pay off credit card debt and all of your unsecured debt and Improve your overall credit rating when finished with the program.
- Consolidate unsecured debt into one affordable monthly payment.
- Stop harassing phone calls from your creditors.
- Eliminate late fees, over-the-limit fees, and penalties while saving thousands of dollars in interest payments in the long run.
- Free budget and debt management information.
Take control of your debt today
Our credit counseling services are free and confidential. Our process analyzes your full financial situation, so your counselor can deliver a truly personalized solution.